- Meet donors, impact investors, commercial banks.
- Influence water and food security policy frameworks.
- Educate the delegates about specific challenges and solutions your products offer.
- Build brand awareness for your organisation and generate new leads with key specifiers and buyers.
- Forge new partnerships with project developers, investors and technical / research organisations at county level.
- Build capacity and knowledge on water and food security.
The Water & Food Security Summit offers the unique opportunity to engage with high-profile stakeholders, target new donors, and nurture existing relationships.
To discuss how we can support your exposure at the Summit, please contact:
Ms. Trizabel Mulan at; email@example.com
| Food Security in Kenya 2019 | Food Security | Water | ICSED Kenya | e-Waste | Electronic Waste | Capacity Building | Summit | Workshop | Policy and Governance | Partnership | Donors | Partners | Project Management | Project Development | Project Proposals | Resource Mobilization | Climate Change | Agriculture | Agribusiness | Entrepreneurship | Adaptation to Climate Change | Initiatives | Gender Equality and Equity | Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights